Monday, December 31, 2012
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012
1. I like my feet. I know this seems weird since many people don't like feet to start with but they're my favorite body part on me. They are long and lean, easy to dress, always fit. I have a tattoo on my left foot and it looks cute in sandals. So that's a safe body part.
2. I am generous. I will give you money, the shirt off my back, my last free moment...whatever you need...it's yours!
3. I have a great sense of humor. I can make most people laugh and I love to tease people. Laughter is definitely good medicine.
4. I can bake and cake decorate like it's no one's business. I am by no means the greatest, but my cupcakes and cake make people smile and I like making people happy.
5. I love the way my eyes change color. They can be blue, grey or green and any shade in between. They always give me away.
6. I love my teeth. They're all in there, mostly straight and generally white. My husband says I have chicklet teeth!
7. I have a great memory...hope it sticks with me because it's nice to remember where you met someone, a personal detail, the reason why you're doing something or how to get somewhere.
8. I love that I look like my parents, because I'm adopted and I love the story that allows me to tell. My past has helped to make me who I am.
9. I love that I love sports. I like to work out and be active. I love to be involved in sports and love my gymnastics team. I wish I had more time to be involved with more activities.
10. I love my motivation. When I want something I go after it. I stick with it and I achieve it.
How bout everyone else - how are your lists coming?
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Opps so I didn't read the week 4 challenge completely...I needed to have 3 goals. So here they are:
1. At least 15 points of activity per week
2. Only use activity points and not points plus points for the week (this excludes my vacation week)
3. Show a loss after my trip to Vegas!
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Anywho...I was in an awful mood this morning so I went to weigh in and decided to skip the meeting. I kept telling myself that I just wanted to lose 1.4 to say that I'd lost 5 pounds...I've just been feeling unsuccessful...it's hard to brag about 3 pounds...especially after 3 weeks. So, I hop on the scale and the woman says 4.6. So I'm thinking I only lost one pound. I was so dissapointed. I looked at her and told her as much, saying I wished I'd cleared 5 pounds. She was like, no, that's what you lost this week, you're down 8.2 total. It's hard to be joyful when so much about my job is in the air....but this was my ray of sunshine for today.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Sunday, September 23, 2012
I admit I wasn't all that creative because we have so much food in the house, I didn't feel like shopping. But I've never made mashed cauliflower. I just took a head of cauliflower and boiled it. Then I mashed it. I used about 2/3 cups of light butter amd garlic sea salt, pepper and chives. I finished it off with a sprinkle of parmesan. It's yummy!