Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 1 Lyf iCHOICE

Yes, it's only day one but as an accomplished and frequent dieter, I can tell pretty quickly if I'm going to be able to tolerate it. The first shake of the morning wasn't too bad. I mixed it with apple juice but I'm going to try it with other juices. The carb and fat inhibitor....well....pretty yucky...but I added crystal light to it and was able to get it down. The vitamins were fine and I didn't throw up which is my usual reaction so that's a plus. I've been drinking a bunch of water and going like crazy which, because the shake is a fluorescent green, now my pee is too!! But if in 30 days, I've lost at least 10 pounds....then it's a win and I'll take it. I'm looking to read some new blogs now that I'm back in the saddle....some inspiration if you will....if anyone has any good ones, please pass them my way!!

No comments: