This weeks challenge is to love yourself and say ten things you love about yourself. This is a tough one for me because 100% of the time, I don't like anything about me. I'm not rolling in self esteem. So, here goes...
1. I like my feet. I know this seems weird since many people don't like feet to start with but they're my favorite body part on me. They are long and lean, easy to dress, always fit. I have a tattoo on my left foot and it looks cute in sandals. So that's a safe body part.
2. I am generous. I will give you money, the shirt off my back, my last free moment...whatever you need...it's yours!
3. I have a great sense of humor. I can make most people laugh and I love to tease people. Laughter is definitely good medicine.
4. I can bake and cake decorate like it's no one's business. I am by no means the greatest, but my cupcakes and cake make people smile and I like making people happy.
5. I love the way my eyes change color. They can be blue, grey or green and any shade in between. They always give me away.
6. I love my teeth. They're all in there, mostly straight and generally white. My husband says I have chicklet teeth!
7. I have a great memory...hope it sticks with me because it's nice to remember where you met someone, a personal detail, the reason why you're doing something or how to get somewhere.
8. I love that I look like my parents, because I'm adopted and I love the story that allows me to tell. My past has helped to make me who I am.
9. I love that I love sports. I like to work out and be active. I love to be involved in sports and love my gymnastics team. I wish I had more time to be involved with more activities.
10. I love my motivation. When I want something I go after it. I stick with it and I achieve it.
How bout everyone else - how are your lists coming?