Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm up

So sadly, I'm up...254.8....I don't get it...or maybe I do get it...I need to start using my Fitday again...maybe i'm underestimating how much I'm eating...I know yesterday I ate an entire bag of Quakes Rice Cakes and those aren't exactly bad, but they're not good in that quantity....I'm slowly pulling it together....I just want to kick this thing in the butt once and for all. My goals this week are to start using FitDay again and to keep trying to be physically active...I have no time....I'm working full time during the day and working my second job Tuesday night, Wednesday night and Friday night...and today it's sort of rainy but I'm hoping it stops enough for me to squeeze in a bike ride...I'm hoping to go strawberry picking too today...hope everyone had a good weekend~!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, look at all the fun activities you are engaging in! Bike riding is so fun. I am so glad to ride again. Oh, and the strawberries....mmmmmm. Ours should be ready for picking next week. Keep your chin up. This is a marathon not a sprint. You've got this!

Alli said...

Hang in there girl. Try switchin up some stuff to stay out of a rut. Thats what I am working on right now too. I have noticed when teh scale starts creeping up I am bored with what I am doing. Best of luck!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I wonder if we can apply that saying, "What goes up must come down?" :) Wishing you smoother days ahead!

WWSuzi said...

There's nothing i hate more than the roller coaster that happens at the scale! Sometimes it's so frustrating! It looks like your doing everything right the scale will show it eventually. Have a great week

Gayla said...

I am right there with you. I can also eat a whole bag of the Quaker Rice cakes. Those things are good! I guess the bright side is at least it isn't a bag of chips! Hang in there.