Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clearing up some confusion

I just wanted to let everyone know that's doing my summer challenge about the step total that shows on the group page. I'm still new to using America on the Move. I just completed my first challenge at the end of May so when I started the walking group, it added all of my steps to that challenge as well. But that's not to take away from anyone else's hard work!! I'm so glad to have so many participants! I just wanted to say welcome to Gayla who joined today and let those who signed up but didn't let me know who they are, please say hi, leave me a comment! Thanks! Keep walking!

4 comments:

Big Girl said...

I'm still a bit confused...I've signed up, I think, with America on the Move but do I need to log on to enter my step totals? I'm still a bit confused. you can email me at biggirl65@gmail.com if that's easier for you.

sorry I'm such a lame brain.

Unknown said...

Aww, well that kinda sucks. That reminds me I have to go log my steps for yesterday :)

Alli said...

I know I am still trying to navigate around in that site. I am going to spend some time learning more this weekend... and making sure I am logging things right!!

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure where I was supposed to post this but if you notice a huge spike in steps today in the group, it's probably because I had not entered anything since June 5th so I added up all my activity minutes since then and plugged them in today. It was a lot of exercise yea me, except for when I was at my parent's on vacation LOL