Sunday, June 8, 2008

Go for the Gold

So I'm hoping to make this month super productive. I am back in the weight loss spirit and I guess in some respects, this has been my most successful attempt yet. And while I may have faultered, I'm still trying and it's still coming off....so my official weight this morning was 252, which is what I was at last week, but my weight climbed pretty high last week after all the crap I ate. I updated my goals and my weight loss progress and I'm participating in two challenges this summer while training for my charity bike ride. I've raised over $500 for my ride so I'm half way there. It's not too late to donate: http://www.tourdavita.org/donate/lovebug6100/index.html. Sorry for the plug - it's just really important to me. All of my patients are someone's parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors. They're normal people who have kidney disease and kidney disease is horrible. The whole purpose of this ride is to raise funds to provide education and possibly treatment to prevent dialysis....so thanks to everyone who's supporting me. Finally, please leave me your totals for the first week of walking so I can post who's in the lead....thanks!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Totally unrelated to your post but it was great to meet you this weekend!