Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank you

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my blog...it seems like I'm doing the right thing and I just need to be patient...my readership should increase. I'll be posting more tonight about my summer blog party challenge as well as putting up a picture of the prize. If you're planning on participating, please let me know as my challenge starts on Sunday. I also want to post some pitures of things I've found helpful in my quest to loose this weight - maybe it will spark people to share their ideas on what helps them. I'm also going to post goals for June....I'm on a role. I also want to give a HUMONGOUS shout out to Cammy who donated to me on my ride to raise funds and awareness about kidney disease....there might be another post on that in the near future too!! Thanks to everyone!!

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Aw, you're sweet! I was honored to sponsor you! It's an amazing thing you're doing!