1. Was 2009 good for you? Not in the slightest and I am thankful that it is over!!
2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Sitting on Presque Isle, in Erie, PA where my Dad grew up, with my husband watching the sun set and feeling very connected to him.
3. What was your worst moment of the year? The day we stopped life support for my father.
4. Where were you when 2009 began? Upstairs doing shots with the neighbors.
5. Who were you with? Justin, Vicki, Paul and my husband.
6. Where were you when 2009 ended? At home with Tracy and Steve watching movies and drinking wine.
7. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2009? Not at all.
8. Do you have a new years resolution for 2010? See previous post.
9. Did you fall in love in 2009? Nope, I already have my love!
10. Did you make any new friends in 2009? I met some really neat new people but not necessarily became friends with them. I did get a bit closer to some people in my life so I guess you count those as new friends!
11. What was your favorite month of 2009? December.
12. Why this month? Because the year ended.
13. Did you travel outside of the US in 2009? No.
14. How many different places did you travel to in 2009? Michigan, Virginia and Pennsylvania. 15. Did you miss anybody in the past year? I miss my father every day.
16. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009? P.S. I love you.
17. What was your favorite song from 2009? The one I posed lyrics to in my previous post.
18. How many concerts or plays did you see in 2009? Two circus demonstrations, one community theater presentation, and two concerts.
19. Did you have a favorite concert in 2009? REO Speedwagon, Styx and .38 Special.
20. What was your favorite book in 2009? My Sister's Keeper.
21. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? No regrets....
22. What was the biggest lie you told in 2009? That I was OK - I'm still not ok.
23. Did you treat somebody badly in 2009? I should be kinder to my mother....
24. Did somebody treat you badly in 2009? No more so than usual.
25. What was your proudest moment of 2009? Finishing the last day of Tour DaVita - in honor of my father!
26. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009? I don't embarrass easily...
27. f you could go back to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be? I would have spent more time with my father in January, but I didn't know I was going to lose him...
28. Where did you work in 2009? I work at DaVita.
29. Favorite TV shows(s) of 2009? ER.
30. Favorite Band(s) of 2009? Shinedown, Nickelback
31. Favorite Food in 2009? I need to stop liking food all together
32. Favorite Drink in 2009? Diet soda, which I know will kill me
33. Favorite Place in 2009? my bed
34. Favorite person(s) to be with in 2009? My husband
35. Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2009? Jon - my trainer....strange as it sounds, he reads me pretty easily and calls it like it is....no bullshit with him...and he pushes me to do for me and be a better person
36. Favorite trip in 2009? Erie
37. Favorite stores in 2009? Lane Bryant and the Kitchen Collection
38. Hardest thing you had to go through in 2009? Aside from my father, my cat....
39. Most exciting moment(s) in 2009? New Years Eve
40, Funniest moment(s) in 2009? Not nearly as many laughs as there should've been but I finished the year out with a friend of mine pouring vinegar down some guys jacket...and he didn't even know it!