Saturday, January 16, 2010

I want it

There are some mornings, once I'm awake, that I think about this weight loss journey and I want the weight loss so bad I can taste it. Because I was thin until I graduated H.S., I have had a taste of what I'd look like. I think I'd probably even look better now than I did then...and I want that...but then a day like yesterday happens, where I eat like crap and I'm discouraged. Losing weight is so just so damn hard. One bad day can ruin your weigh in, not enough water can ruin your weigh in, missing a day at the gym ruins your weigh in....and when you're already disappointed in yourself, it doesn't take much to give up. So this post is to remind me that I want it....and even when I mess up, that desire to be thin still rages on and if I listen to it, I will het there someday...no hurry!!

2 comments:

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

I want it bad myself! I have struggled with weight loss and have never been thin so I'm not sure what to expect. I am disappointed that I gained back so much weight but I'm not giving up. A bad day can definitely be a downer but we have to just keep moving forward. This is a lifestyle change so it's something we will have to deal with forever.

I know you can do it!

MaryFran said...

That is the biggest part of the battle......wanting it so badly that you have a fire burning deep inside! It wasn't until I wanted it that badly that I was able to start losing!!!