Friday, January 8, 2010

First week

Yesterday I was reading some of my old posts....and I determined that 2008 was my weight loss year. It's when I got really active on here and I lost, a lot rather fast....and I used FitDay - which has pretty much been the only thing to work for me. I am reporting a loss this week, only .6. But I am getting my bearings in this journey yet again. I went to the gym twice this week so that's a start. And unfortunately, when I start working out with Jon, the training is so hard that I do significant damage to my muscles and it takes quite awhile to even out - it's hard to flush that waste....but I will be seeing significant changes in my body. I'm still enjoying Special K and awaiting the ability to plan the next two weeks...I still have another week before I get two more weeks. I have had some dietary indescretions but I am skating that fine line between not caring and allowing myself to live. I can do this!
"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a loss is a loss in my book - its going in the right direction, right??!!

You can do this!!

MaryFran said...

Any loss is a reason to celebrate!

Great job pulling yourself back onto track! 2008 may have been a good year...but 2010 will be better for weight loss!