Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trying to get my groove

I did really good last week, had a so-so weekend. My husband took my car apart to fix it and realized it needed more parts so I have no car this week. I've been getting up at 5 to bring him to work and then dragging myself to work. It's really been bad for my weigh ins because I usually wait an hour before I weigh in. I only saw a .6 loss this week, even though it was more during the weekend. I am putting together all my stuff for Tour DaVita...I'm putting my flyer I made for my work on the bottom of this post. I'm starting my training with my trainer on Tuesday. We're doing something called cross fit and he's agreeable to training me up to 3 times per week. I went to the local bike shop, which is huge and awesome to start pricing some nice riding stuff....and sadly...I need personal donations in order to get the things I really need. I need about $200 to get my shoes and petals which is a must and I want to get them now to become used to them...
And the bike I found, $600....so I'm working on it!
Megan, the Social Worker, is doing Tour DaVita again this year!!!
This year’s ride is in Michigan. The ride is September 19th – September 23rd. The ride is 250 miles, starting in Greenville and ending in Grand Haven. All funds raised go towards the Kidney Trust. Please see Megan if you want more information or if you have any questions!
I look forward to representing my clinics and CT!

2 comments:

SeaShore said...

Good luck with your training. Congrats on the loss this week, too: any loss is a good loss!

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Wish you the best on your training. I'm so very proud of you for taking the steps to do this. Love that purple helmet!