Monday, May 4, 2009

Motivated

I am feeling motivated....that's one for the records. Today has been a busy day. I went to work today with all of my food planned. I am back to using FitDay which I really like. After dinner, I'm under 2000 calories which is a milestone for me, considering I was eating around 3-4000 calories a day normally. I think I have a buddy but I'm open to more. I signed up today for Tour DaVita - a 250 mile bike ride across Michigan in September, raising funds for the Kidney Trust. I wasn't going to do the ride, with my year being the way it has, but I can't think of a better way to honor my father. So I'm going to ride in his memory. I just tried on last years jersey and it barely fit....I look like a sausage....yuck.....so I want to lose the 15 pounds by August 1st and if I can gain more in the following two months, I'd love it!! I need to do this...so it's on!!!

No comments: