Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Changing

I am changing my blog today - so welcome to the new layout - which isn't impressive, but I feel I need to change it. I'm also going to be changing my blog list. Too many people don't update their blog anymore and I need some new reading material. I'm also going to try to be better about leaving comments. I need to drum up some more readers.....I feel lonely...but I still love to write about my journal. It keeps me accountable and keeps me motivated. Speaking of motivated, a friend/colleague of mine works with me as a personal trainer and since I'm doing this race and I need all the help I can get, he's agreed to help me pro-bono....so I'm hoping to be a hottie again, sooner rather than later. I'll be posting more about my bike ride, with pictures from last year, some current stats and a picture and hopefully some progress between now and then. I've been doing good on the food front, already down a pound this week and it's only Wednesday...well I'm off to make dinner - steak, red potatoes and asparagus - all on the grill since the sun is shining today!

3 comments:

SeaShore said...

Good luck with training for your bike ride! Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

SeaShore said...

I have passed along the Super Blog award to you :) See my blog for details.

Hollie said...

Looks like you're doing great! Just found your blog, but I'll def. start reading!

www.skinnyhollie.com