Friday, April 23, 2010

Down another .4 today woot woot!!!! I did so good today, wasn't hungry and barely ate....breakfast was an oatmeal packet and an applesauce, no snack, lunch was a garden salad from panera and a half sandwhich totalling on 440 calories and 19 g of fat - oh and a tiny apple! and then in the afternoon I had some crackers and a kaughing cow cheese...I've been home a half hour and already demolished a big piece of bread with butter and a small piece of that desert I made - it's not calling my name...hubby should be home soon and we were planning on going out to eat....yuck...my mouth needs to lock at 6pm....

Update - I just inputted all my food into Fitday....hated to but I'm only at 1300 calories and 45 grams of fat....which leave me enough to enjoy dinner!!

No comments: