Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The daily post....3 days in a row!! A record for me....Had an awesome day yesterday, then decided I wanted some popcorn, the whole bag, with added butter...shoot me now....I need my mouth to have a door that shuts on it's own!! Thought I was doing great today...somewhere crashed and burned...started the day with a banana and cream of wheat, lunch was rice chips, a ham sandwhich with 3 pieces of ham, one piece of cheese and a tsp of light mayo and a cup of strawberries....for afternoon snack I had some animal crackers, dinner was a grilled chicken breast, 1.5 cups broccoli and 15 tater tots and a few small pieces of bread with butter....but I made this yummy smores desert and had a large piece of that....putting me over 2000 calories...weighed myself today, down to 258.4....small win for me....I've been drinking water, taking my pills and vitamins and I'm hoping that todays 4 hours of house cleaning helped burn off dinner...slowly but surely I'm getting back into my groove!

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Yay girl!! YOu really are back! Don't stress the popcorn.....this isn't a deal of giving up EVERYTHING. It's a thing of eating everything in moderation.....that's the only way it will be 'for the rest of our lives!"

Dottie said...

Keep the groove on. And you know what, I'm a big believer of everything in moderation. You want popcorn, have a little. If you deny yourself, it'll probably end up hurting you more because you'll eat a lot more than the little you allow yourself now. You want chocolate, have one of those small bite size candy bars and call it good. Keep it up.