Saturday, April 19, 2008

So close yet so far...

So I lost another pound this week which is great and disappointing. My diet this week wasn't much different than when I wasn't eating any carbs. And I am so close to my new button. But what I've been noticing is that if I eat really well Monday through Friday, I won't see results until the ned of the weekend. The same is true with exercise. Last week I exercised really early in the week, on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. This week, I've been exercising like a lunatic on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so I'm hoping that next week's weigh in will be better. But here's to good eating and good exercising!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome! You have a great motivation going right now - take advantage of that! I'm doing pretty good right now too, the nice weather really helps. Have an awesome week! I'm positive we'll each have a new button by the next weigh in!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

You're doing so many things right! And it's paying off. One pound is nothing to sneeze at!

Girl on a Mission... said...

We're on the same journey....similar in size. Good luck to you...stumbled on your blog today! Great read!

Chin up!