Sunday, January 13, 2008

So I had my first real bad day today. I did good all day, a little higher in fat than usual, since I had steak and mac and cheese, but still within limits. But we had company today....and they wanted dessert and I am oh so good at making dessert. So I made a cake and brownies...I'm only planning on having a piece of each and I know it won't break me. And I don't normally eat like that, even when I'm being fat...so I'm hoping that I can spend the week being good and we'll keep up the losses!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Everything that I've ever read about eating healthy is that you have to have an occasional splurge. It's good for you mentally. Because if you know that you can have one every so often, it doesn't feel so off limits & tempting. Just chalk that up as your necessary occasional splurge and keep marching forward! =)

ericadanya said...

Lord, I know how hard it is to maintain/lose weight. Do you know that I have gained 40 lbs since I first moved to the USA 4 years ago? Everyone says "moderation" but moderation is SO hard to do. I feel you sister. Just don't dwell on it too much because you are a lovely person, outside and inside.