Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's been a week officially today. So I weighed in this morning. The official result is 3 pounds this week. Sadly, I'm disappointed because I weighed in on Saturday and it was two pounds less than this morning's reading. So I'm going to change my weigh in to Saturday since I'm awake a lot longer than I was this morning which gives me time to get rid of the fluidy feeling in the morning. And it's that time of the month, so by Saturday, there may be less of me =). Six more pounds and I'm less than I have been for quite some time. 20 pounds and I'm less than I was this time last year....I can't wait!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Just remember that every long journey starts with a single small step. Surround yourself with lots of people to encourage you! If you're looking to add another, Heather has a link on her blog for my friend Chele. She blogs about a lot of things, but she is also working toward a goal of a healthier self. =) Look at those great small goals you have provided for yourself. We all have areas we want to improve in ourselves *for* ourselves -- and the best way to do that is to make our final goals feel more achievable with breaking them down into smaller ones.

Heather said...

Ok nothing inspiring like my dear old Dawn however I will say great job and keep it up. We have got each other to help out!