Sunday, January 6, 2008

Falling off the wagon...

I feel like I've fallen off the wagon. I've had two days where I felt like I was eating really horribly....and then I put in all the information into FitDay and it wasn't too bad. Yet I feel guilty because I wasn't eating salad and fruit all day. But for me to be successful, it needs to be OK to have these kinds of days. If all I eat is fruits and veggies, I'm never going to make it. And when I stepped on the scale today to make sure I hadn't done any damage, I hadn't really. But I feel guilty so if I'm going to be honest and do this...I need to say "I feel guilty". And I got my period today which just exemplifies any feelings I'm having....so Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to jump in with both feet!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are right. If all we eat is veggies and fruit all the time we will not make it. It's ok to have days that we are not quite on track as long as they are few and far between. Or accompanied with some extra exercise!