Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I suck

Just got home from work, looking for something to eat before going to my other job....found peas...yeah 3 points....it was a lot of peas, but then I spotted the leftover piece of chicken and the quakes rice cakes called to me so I ate everything....I only have 7 points left and that's not counting all the Quakes....my only sort of saving grace has been that I've drank over 8 glasses of water today and I'm going to work out for two and a half hours and I've worked out every day this week....I just don't know why I can't do this....I'm drinking water, exercising, eating good during the day, journaling but at night, I'm a bottomless pit...someone suggested dieting during the week and taking the weekends off....I think I need to starve during the day and eat at night...I'm just hoping to maintain the next month or so and eventually fall back into this...maybe I'm only supposed to lose 20 pounds per year and only between January and April....my weight was down a little this morning...maybe what I'm doing is working...I'll just keep at it, one day at a time!

5 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Please don't be so hard on yourself! Believe me, I know it's frustrating, but you're doing so many things right. You WILL figure this thing out; you're already moving in the right direction.

I'm certainly no expert, but two things jump out at me as possibilities: 1) with the amount of exercise you're getting, do you think the WW points are enough for the day, and 2) have you considered consulting a nutritionist? Maybe he/she would have some insight based on what you're eating?

Just a couple of thoughts. I'm so proud for you that you're hanging in so well during such a tough time. If you make it through this (and I know you will), you can make it through anything!

Heather said...

you and i both know you should not starve yourself during the day. when i was successful with ww the first time and will again this time i used to have veggies (cucumbers, celery, and baby carrots) with no dressing or fat free dressing to fill my tummy and not use points.

Brenda said...

Focus on what you are doing right and less on what goes wrong. Give your self credit for all the great changes you are making. You can do this!

Big Girl said...

You are making great changes. hang in there!

Irish Mom said...

I know, sometimes I feel the same way!! I think starving yourself only makes you more hungry and prone to binging. Sounds like you have made lots of changes, make sure you keep up the good work. Have lots of fruits & veggies around for snacks. Good luck!!