Friday, November 11, 2011

Long time no see

I am so sorry I've been absent....I should be writing this blog for me, but I find greater success in knowing that someone else out there is reading it, and nodding and connecting to what I'm saying....that being said...is there anyone reading? A lot has happened....as with life, it always does....I stopped losing weight in the beginning of September...I also stopped following my allergen free diet....lots of eating out...I've felt lousy but I have no one to blame but myself. I keep saying that I'm going to go back to the right way for me to eat....I haven't been able to get back into it yet...but it's my plan. We lost our Tigger back at the end of August - it was a crushing blow but thankfully our kitten has filled the void. We got another kitten last night...it's an itty bitty kitty convention!! I'll try to be more present....please say hi!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Hi there! I wondered if anyone had been reading my blog on occasion. I too have been distant with it. I tend to be on FB or You Tube more. I actually to a video vlog a day. Crazy huh? I still have about 100 lbs I could lose. Right now though I don't think much about it with my dad just passing an all. Thanks for your message comment. I appreciate it.

The Green Girl said...

It's good to hear from you. It's always hard to stay or get back on track at the holidays.

::hugs::

You'll be back on track in no time!