Friday, March 18, 2011

Amping myself up

Signing up for Colorful Choice contest at work: check
Lining up trainer to assist with exercise: check
Making plans with a walking buddy: Check
Hearing back from Win, Lose or Blog: still waiting

My current plan is to jump into the weight loss thing 100% on March 28th...one more week...I am maintaining a weight of 255 right now...and I'm ok with that...but I'd love to lose at least 50 lbs by the time I do my bike ride - That's 6 months from now and while I realize it's a stretch, it's still do-able and even if I fall short and only lose 30lbs...I'd be satisfied....I'm watching all these people around me have success and it's time I do the same...

Life is not a spectator sport!

And I need to make physical changes....especially since I have lots of other plans that involve my size....so here's to hoping I get selected for Win, Lose, Or Blog and I can rock and roll this spring/summer!

1 comment:

Twix said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Especially the biking!! I have a 5k planned for the end of April. Let's bring in Spring and Summer with gusto! :D