Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tour DaVita

It's become an annual tradition for me to participate in Tour DaVita - every year has been wonderful and a real challenge. This year it's in Connecticut and I have so many mixed feelings about it. I want to do it because it's local, because I enjoy cycling, because I can use my own bike, because I want to complete it 100% this year but I'm hesitant because I don't know if I can ride, especially with my shoulder, because I am making a wedding cake for a co-worker and the wedding is the first day and because it somehow doesn't feel as special since it's here because everyone local will be doing it and that takes away from me being unique...I'm guessing that I'll end up doing it....but so many mind games...stay tuned for tomorrow's weigh in!

No comments: