Monday, January 12, 2009

New Years, New Me!

Almost at 100 posts!!! I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've caught up. Let me give you the low-down on my life!

Last year, I started the year at 273. I finished the year at 254. I lost 18.5 pounds and 9 inches....I haven't been very gung-ho this year, but I'm working on it! I'm doing the same stuff I was doing last year so hopefully it continues to be successful.

My dad was very ill (as in, I thought we were going to lose him). He's doing much better now, he's home and happy, most of the time. I got my weight down to 251, but not the healthy way... And on the same day, my husband's best friend had a baby 9 weeks early. Baby is doing great, even though he's a peanut!

I have been going to the gym and eating healthy.

I re-did my blog and lost my widgets. I saved my old code, so I could put them back in, but I just can't seem to figure it out. Would someone please help me! Leave a comment and I'll send you my current code and my old code...The thing I miss the most if my old blog list....I haven't done very well keeping up.

My resolution for this year, is to knock off another 20 pounds, keep going to the gym and participate more in blogville!

5 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I replied to the comment you left on my blog about help woth your template but maybe you didn't see it. If you shoot me an email (there's a link in the right sidebar of my blog) and explain what you want to put back in, I will walk you through adding your widgets back--that way you will know how to set it up if you change your template again! =)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, you did a great job last year! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Heather said...

hey there kid...know that i am here for you!

~**Dawn**~ said...

I read about your dad on Heather's blog. I know how tough it can be to lose a loved one. I hope that you find peace & comfort in the coming days.

Anonymous said...

I came by way of Heather's blog. I just want to say I'm SO sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. I lost my sweet father almost seven years ago this May. I know how hard a toll this takes on a daughter so if you need an ear, feel free to email me at April1212r@aol.com.

And my words of advice, I don't know your family's situation as this is the first time I've been on your blog, but just give yourself plenty of time to grieve and heal. I tried so hard to be strong for everyone else that I pushed down a lot of my grief...tried to help my mother's emotions through while telling myself my feelings weren't as important. Becuz "She lost her HUSBAND." But by doing that, my father's death and the subsquent grief HIT me harder almost a year later.

Again, I'm so sorry for you and your family!
April