Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm here....I've been away. I went to Atlantic City for one day, Philly the next, back to New Jersey that night for dinner with my old supervisor, back to Philly and then came home. Was home for an hour, then drove 5 hours with the husband to upstate New York for Labor Day weekend. I had a great time...it was relaxing and I'm back into the grind. I leave on Sunday for my bike ride....I'm not excited yet, but I'm sure I will be once it all gets started. I bought a new little digital camera so I'm hoping to take some pictures - I've never been to Wisconsin. I'm eating better....weight was down a bit but I'm still hovering around 258....By the end of the month, I'll be back to making good decisions. I'm still reading everyone's blogs, they continue to give me hope and inspire me not to give up! My boss has banned all non-essential internet use, so no more reading my blog from work....but I'll keep reading from home. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best on your Ride! Share the pix when you get back!