I did one of these for 2009/2010 - I think it would be good to see what a difference a year makes!
1. Was 2010 good for you? It was a painful year emotionally, but a year I grew. And we bought a house so we're moving in the right direction!
2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Buying our first house
3. What was your worst moment of the year? The day I lost my beloved Pumpkin - July 13th =(
4. Where were you when 2010 began? At home watching movies with Tracy and Steve
5. Who were you with? Just me! My hubby came up to bed around 11:30
6. Where were you when 2010 ended? Passed out in bed!
7. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2010? I did better this year than in years passed but gave up too quickly when other things happened.
8. Do you have a new years resolution for 2011? Take care of the things I've been neglecting, primarily myself, so I can move forward with my life.
9. Did you fall in love in 2010? Nope, I already have my love!
10. Did you make any new friends in 2010? I met some really neat new people but not necessarily became friends with them. I did get a bit closer to some people in my life so I guess you count those as new friends!
11. What was your favorite month of 2010? September.
12. Why this month? Tour DaVita!.
13. Did you travel outside of the US in 2010? No.
14. How many different places did you travel to in 2010? Washington, Maryland and Massachusetts.
15. Did you miss anybody in the past year? I miss my father every day.
16. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2010? Love and other drugs.
17. What was your favorite song from 2010? Broken Wing.
18. How many concerts or plays did you see in 2010? Two concerts.
19. Did you have a favorite concert in 2010? Aaron Lewis - saw him twice.
20. What was your favorite book in 2010? Dear John.
21. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? No regrets....
22. What was the biggest lie you told in 2010? I've had to change myself to be fake in a lot of situations - I'm not proud of that but it's definately important to take the high road sometimes. 23. Did you treat somebody badly in 2010? I should be kinder to my mother....
24. Did somebody treat you badly in 2010?Yes, but I don't want to talk about it.
25. What was your proudest moment of 2010? Riding more of Tour DaVita than I ever have!
26. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2010? I yelled out something to a friend in a store and I didn't think anyone else was around - I was wrong...
27. If you could go back to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be? I need to sharpen up my open mouth insert foot reflex - I tend to piss everyone off...and I always regret it ...
28. Where did you work in 2010? I work at DaVita.
29. Favorite TV shows(s) of 2010? The Secret Life of an American Teenager.
30. Favorite Band(s) of 2010? Shinedown, Nickelback
31. Favorite Food in 2010? We ate a lot of take out - it used to be my favorite!
32. Favorite Drink in 2010? Diet soda, which I know will kill me
33. Favorite Place in 2010? Washington State - it is so beautiful and so different from CT
34. Favorite person(s) to be with in 2010? Myself - and sometimes it's the hardest person to be around
35. Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2010? Jon - my trainer....strange as it sounds, he reads me pretty easily and calls it like it is....no bullshit with him...and he pushes me to do for me and be a better person
36. Favorite trip in 2010? Washington
37. Favorite stores in 2010? Lane Bryant and the Kitchen Collection
38. Hardest thing you had to go through in 2010? My cat and my house....
39. Most exciting moment(s) in 2010? Tour DaVita and buying a house
40. Funniest moment(s) in 2010? Hard to pick....