Thursday, March 11, 2010

OMG....

Lots of great stuff going on over here...this year has such a different vibe! My husband and I are in the midst of buying our first house....nothing is a done deal yet but we've made an offer and had it accepted and we're waiting to schedule our inspection and contractor meeting because the house is foreclosed and has somethings that need to be addressed first...the kitchen needs to be re-done, the bathroom...walls painted and repaired...but I am so in love with this house. My family is doing well. My kitty is still alive and doing well after two months of seizures...he hasn't had one since X-mas, knock on wood!! I still have a job...I am in a good place...weight wise, no change. I've been dieting like a good girl and no luck with losing anything...but I'm still trying and not giving up. Once we buy the house, I won't be able to afford food so that will be my next diet!

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Sounds like things are falling into place! I'm so happy for you!

MaryFran said...

Email buddies sounds like a grand deal...I need all the support I can get!

mfclingan @ hotmail.com