Thursday, September 3, 2009

The jist...

So here's the abbreviated version of yesterday's post....Tuesday - I ate like crap and commented on how it wasn't the greatest start to losing weight....thought I did bad yesterday but when I typed it all out, not too bad....stepped on the scale this morning...down 3 pounds....feeling overwhelmed by all of the things I want to do in anticipation of fall such as weed my gardens, turn some of my less than stellar soil and dump my potting mix into it and ebay/amazon/goodwill all of the clothing and other stuff laying around the house. We're looking to buy a house sometime in the next few months and I really want to have less stuff....today my eating was so-so....we had a lunch in-service and I just had Boston Market for dinner...I haven't worked out this week...the rest has been nice. I'll be in the gym nearly every day starting next week so I'm really hoping to end the year a bit less....how's it going?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.