Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hi

I'm still here!!! I'm not even sure anyone noticed my absence but it's been two weeks since I've blogged. Life goes on....I'm still fluxuating between 252 and 258....depends on what I eat the day before....I'm still training for my bike ride. I just bought two men's xl jerseys....they don't fit...so I'm screwed....I'm hoping that because I bought them used, that they are old and therefore small and not made out of the newer stretchy material because my chest was just too big....the rest wasn't pretty either. Our gymnastics team moved again so my new schedule sucks...Monday, Tuesday and Saturday nights....so much for having a life! But the nice thing is, is that we're back at the Y so I now have access to all the equipment and a better chance of using it! I'm gearing up for September to do my ride and get back into this diet thing...I've already managed to lose 20.....I'd just like to lose a bit more! It may take me forever to get there....but this is the first time I've spent almost the entire year being consciencious about what I'm stuffing in my mouth...this is truly turning out to be a lifestlye change! Oh, and I've been reading everyone's blogs daily so I haven't completely lost touch!

4 comments:

Alli said...

I have noticed!!! i still check on ya daily so I was happy to see an update!
You know this year isnt turning out the way I wanted it to either. And even if it does take us forever ot get to our goals the most important thing is that we are trying. Some days harder than others but still we are concious of it... thats worth something right? Hang in there girl ... I really do have faith that if we keep at it one day it will just fall into place like a puzzle.

Big Girl said...

Welcome back!

Nice to know you're still hanging in there. Sometimes it does take a super long time to reach our goals and I'm sure you'll get there.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yep, I think you've made one of the legendary life changes. Congratulations!

Sunny said...

Yes, I noticed you were gone - of course! But your last post made it sound like you were taking a little break until September so I didn't worry too much....it's good to see an update though. Glad things are going well. You are right this is a life style change - it won't happen overnight, but it will happen!