Thursday, May 7, 2009

My first blog award


I have received my first award - from Weight by the SeaShore. I am honored. Here I was thinking that my blog wasn't read by anyone, and I got this lovely surprise. I am continueing to do well. I emailed my trainer so hopefully in the next few days I will have a training schedule with him. I am in the process of trying to purchase a nice cycling bike so I can do my cycling training. I am also out to buy shoes. The website for my ride is awesome this year. www.tourdavita.org. If you want to sponsor me, it says sponsor a rider. I'm under G. I made all three meals every day this week, except today because I was at a meeting. It feels good to do that. I bought the premium version of Fitday so now I can sync my online account with my desktop account. So all is well and I'm feeling pumped!

Here are my five Super Bloggers:
Mary Fran
Heather
Felicia
Dottie
and
Angie

The Super Blog rules:
~ Tape it up on your blog somewhere.
~ Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
~ When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.

2 comments:

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Thanks so much Megan! That was awesome and also my first blog award. Cool!

Way to go on your progress with everything. You're doing great!

We'll be in touch soon.

Big Girl said...

Congrats!